Atmosphere The atmosphere is friendly, warm, playful, respectful, kinky, open-minded. Dress Code Dress for the occasion! Be a schoolboy, girl scout, gym pupil, mummy’s little girl, dirty daddy, baby girl, amazing auntie, collared
The atmosphere is friendly, warm, playful, respectful, kinky, open-minded.
Dress for the occasion! Be a schoolboy, girl scout, gym pupil, mummy’s little girl, dirty daddy, baby girl, amazing auntie, collared little, strict teacher, beauty pageant, leather daddy, baby goth, drill sergeant, be a bunny boy. Wear your best cookie monster t-shirt, latex dress, romper, ruffle dress, spongebob boxers, knee high socks, school uniform, police uniform, fifties inspired lingerie, hair bows, leather harnass, miniskirt and cute undies, daddy suspenders, frilly pink lingerie, rope outfit, your neon puppy outfit. Be sexy. Strictly no boring normal day clothes, absolutely no ‘I’ll just strip down to my underwear’ outfits. Don’t forget to accessorise with your favourite stuffy, your sippy cup and your best spanking implements.
Diapers are cool and we’ll create a changing corner. Please understand that some people find diapers unhygienic, so prevent leaks, change on time. Absolutely NO brown diapers allowed. If you’re strictly DL you are most welcome to have a beer at the bar and get to know people, but please understand you are on age play terrain 🙂
What To Expect
Corner time is a playful and friendly kinky party for people of 21 and up. It is a mix of BDSM play, kinky sex and age play. People are friendly and playful, they’re having a good time, and there are hosts who are there to make sure you feel at ease. The party is from 4PM to 9PM. Candy and krentebollen are on the house, and you can buy drinks at the bar. The Eagle bar has three areas: the bar area, upstairs and downstairs. The bar area is a no play zone, which means no sex and no BDSM. Upstairs and downstairs are perfect for playing, such as spanking, punishment, cuddle time, sex how you like it, and colourings. Feel free to play, or to watch people play.
How To Behave
- Like a guest. Be polite and friendly towards the people you don’t know yet. Adhere to the dresscode. We have a 21+ age limit.
- If you want to get to know someone, saying Hello is a good start. If someone doesn’t really want to talk to you, or you don’t really want to talk to them, that’s fine. At any point in the conversation you can just say: ‘okay see you later, have fun’.
- If people are engaged in sexual, BDSM or otherwise intimate play, please do not disturb. You can watch but keep at least 1.5-meter distance.
- Ask first if you want to touch someone intimately. Collars, diapers, and sex toys are also considered intimate stuff.
- Approach people respectfully, not as if they are already your caretaker / little / puppy / handler / sub / dom. Not everyone is comfortable when you engage in role play instead of saying hello first.
- If you leave a wet spot because of whatever, clean after yourself using the provided tissue paper and disinfectant.
- Mobile phone use is not allowed, other than at the front door. Privacy is important.
- If you have any questions, ask one of the volunteers or the people behind the bar. ANY question: there are no dumb questions here. If you feel uncomfortable about someone, you can always tell a host or the bar staff, and we’ll deal with it friendly and professionally.
Tickets And Drinks
You can buy your ticket on this website, or at the door. In addition, we have a minimum bar order of two drinks per person.
(Saturday) 17:00 - 22:00
Comments are closed.